Trying for a baby can be fun, but it can also be frustrating at times. Here are a few tips from e.p.t® that can help you maximize your chances and ease some stress.
- Assess Your Vaginal Health—Elevated pH is a sign that you have a vaginal infection. While the bacteria themselves don't prevent pregnancy, damage caused by an untreated infection can.
- See Your Doctor—blood pressure, weight and other chronic conditions can impact your ability to get pregnant.
- Take Folic Acid Daily—it helps with the development of a healthy fetus.
- Be sure you know your ovulation cycle.
- Exercise and Diet—make sure your body is balanced with the right nutrients and performing in peak shape.
- Keep Things Loose—the father-to-be should wear loose-fitting pants and underwear. Research shows that constricting or overheating the testicles can reduce sperm count. So, hot tubs and saunas are out… sorry dad!
- Be Patient—for many women, getting pregnant requires perseverance and planning. Take your time and try your best not to worry too much if it doesn’t happen right away.